10 Personal Post Secrets Revealed
Posted by Becca Cord
I am borrowing an idea today. You may be familiar with the concept behind Post Secret. I discovered this trend via theBerry, and I can’t seem to get enough of the compilation post of anonymous secrets they publish on Fridays. I’ve been thinking of my own secret behaviors, and since I am being fearless these days, I will spill a few here today. But don’t go telling everyone on the internet or anything. I trust you.
1. I listen to the music in my car at sound volumes reminiscent of the decibels that melted George McFly’s mind. When I pull up to a red light, any red light, I immediately turn it down to a respectable level. I wouldn’t want strangers I will never see again judging my taste in music. I also don’t want children to hear me spitting Eminem like a champ.
2. When I catch an auto corrected text message that turns out to be LOL material, I will send it anyway. Then I send a corrected text after. I feel obligated to do this but also oh so guilty.
3. Sometimes, I forget to stretch before I work out. This one absolutely can not leave this blog. It is too intimate, but it does feel nice to finally get it off of my chest.
4. I once stole a single Lemon Head candy from the grocery store. I’ve been on the run ever since.
5. When I clip Jack’s claws, I pretend I am doing a dire medical procedure. In that moment, I am Chief of Surgery. Sometimes I even put on scrubs.
6. My real name is not actually Becca. It’s Rebecca.
Should I stop this before I reach a point of no return?
7. My hair color is a lie. There, have we said it enough? Is everyone aware? Good. We wont bring it up again.
8. I try to kill bugs with hairspray. While pretending I am a giant.
9. My pillows on my bed are human. I cuddle with them. Sometimes, I even cuddle with two of them at the same time. The shame is unbearable.
10. My secrets are ridiculous, which really is no secret at all.
I feel naked now. So do me a solid by getting naked with me. Tell me, what is your post secret?
- Post Not-So-Secret (breezyk.wordpress.com)
- #83: Mail a post card to PostSecret (smilekiddo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Secrets (postsecret.com)
- Secrets or lies (wellheregoes.wordpress.com)
About Becca CordBecca Cord is a twenty-something year old southern ballerina turned humor writer and video editor. Having lived in Louisiana her entire life, she is now perusing her travel dreams while starting her own free-lance Web Marketing business and organizing a nation wide blogging event, Blogger Interactive. She believes one of her callings is making people laugh, and she intends to do so. You can find Becca on her personal blog, Facebook page, or Twitter @becca25tofly.
Posted on January 15, 2013, in Humor, Silly and tagged 25tofly, blog, blogger secrets, Eminem, funny blog, funny post secret, humor blog, humor blog secrets, life, Music, post secret, secrets revealed, theBerry.com, theChive, there is a secret in these tags, this blog is my post secret, what is post secret?, WordPress. Bookmark the permalink. 181 Comments.