So I quit my day job. Today is my last day of work, and I am flying out Friday to vacation in Michigan through Memorial Day. I am here today to simply assure you, I will be coming back HAM on the blog and BeccaTube upon my return. It’s going to get hard core in here. And I’m not even talking porn.
But in the mean time, I have two favors to ask:
1. Y’all trooped up and got me nominated for the Badass Blogger Awards in TWO categories (Funniest Blogger and Funniest Vlogger). Su-weet. Now the voting phase is in full effect. So this is my “Becca for President” plea. If you enjoy my humor, I would appreciate your vote. BUT, I also have to say, there are a couple of other bloggers I respect who are also nominated for the Funniest Blogger category, so I want to support votes for them too. Also, if you don’t vote for TJ in her categories then I…. I…. I will do something really bad. I seriously admire her drive and passion for the art she creates.
Seriously though, regardless of who you are voting for, the important thing is that you do it! Click here meow. Voting ends May 31st.
2. It’s time to scratch a line through one of my ultimate bucket list items: write a post while flying. I mean, this is 25toFly, right?
I think I will do it without my seatbelt on. And airplane drunk. Which is much more fun than normal drunk.
What I want from you are suggestions on what to write about, what to observe on the plane, or maybe even ideas of pictures I can try to snap while en route. Kind of like a scavenger hunt that you direct. GO! Over and out Flysters.
- Writing Your Personal Bucket List (allstate.com)
- Ask LH: How Can I Assemble A Bucket List? (lifehacker.com.au)
- Make your Summer Bucket List (shutterfly.com)