Below is a list of my writing/blogging accomplishments. If you are interested in using me as a writer of words, I am elated to discuss the opportunity with you. Please contact me here. Now for some bragging…
- My post Hanging Up the Tutu was Freshly Pressed and also praised in the Freshly Pressed Friday Favorites here.
- During my week on fire at ACOF, I guest posted about some serious issues and got a huge response.
- You can read all of the posts by fellow bloggers about me during my week on fire starting here.
- The Indie Chicks article #2 about expectations here.
- I wrote a guest post for LA Family once here. I’d like to do that more often.
- 5ThingsToDoToday is a great blog that I participated in that one time.
- Moment Matter’s published my post about First World Work Problems.
- A post about illness and laughter on Le Clown’s second blog Black Box Warnings
Below is the code for my blabel. Feel free to use it but don’t abuse it. You can simply copy and paste the code into a text widget in your sidebar. Just be sure to change the [ and ] symbols to < and > symbols respectively
[div align="center"][ href="http://www.25tofly.com" target="_blank"][img src="http://25andfly.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/button2.jpg"][/a][/div]